Program access and inclusion is our priority.
We here at Girls on the Run of the Rockies believe that ALL girls should have the opportunity to participate in our life changing program. We offer site and individual scholarships for girls with financial need (see below). Please consider making a donation so that EVERY girl can become more joyful, healthy and confident using our fun, experience-based curriculum.
The standard program fee per season is $170 per girl, and includes the following items:
- Participation in a 10-week, 20 lesson program conducted by certified GOTR© coaches
- Materials used by the coaches over the course of the program, including the curriculum
- Participation in the 5K running event
- GOTR program t-shirt
- Facility use fees
- Coaches training and background checks
- General operating expenses and insurance
Scholarships / Financial Aid for Girls and Sites in Need
To help with girls with financial need, we offer site and individual scholarships. New scholarship sites are approved at the start of each season. School scholarships are based on the amount of Free and Reduced Lunch (FRL) percentage at the school:
- If school has FRL percentage of 80%- 100% – fee is reduced to $20/girl.
- If school has FRL percentage of 60% – 79.9% –fee is reduced to $40/girl.
- If school has FRL percentage of 30 – 59% – fee is reduced to $95/girl.
- If school has FRL percentage of less than 30% – fee is $170/girl.
We also offer individual scholarships. Please contact Emily.Fenger@girlsontherun.org for an individual