The standard program fee per season is $170 per girl, and includes the following items:
- Participation in a 10-week, 20 lesson program conducted by certified GOTR© coaches
- Materials used by the coaches over the course of the program, including the curriculum
- Participation in the 5K running event
- GOTR t-shirt
- Facility use fees
- Coaches training and background checks
- General operating expenses and insurance
Girls on the Run of the Rockies believes that ALL girls should have the opportunity to participate in the program. To help with girls in-need, Girls on the Run of the Rockies offers site and individual scholarships based on the following:
If school has free-and-reduced lunch(FRL) percentage of 80%- 100% – fee is $20/girl.
If school has FRL percentage of 60% – 79.9% – fee is $40/girl.
If school has FRL percentage of 30 – 59% – fee is $95/girl.
If school has FRL percentage of less than 30% – fee is $170/girl. We offer individual scholarships. Please contact Christy Jones for this application.