Use the power of running to make a difference for the girls in your community! Join Today!
SoleMates are men and women who pursue individual or team athletic goals, such as completing a road race or triathlon event, to raise money to support the Girls on the Run mission – to empower girls for a lifetime of healthy living.
SoleMates funding helps provide:
- Scholarships for girls who may need financial assistance in order to participate in the program ($392,000 in scholarships were provided in 2015).
- Program supplies and running shoes for girls.
100% of the funds raised through SoleMates directly supports participants in the Girls on the Run of the Rockies Council.
THANK YOU to our 2016 and 2017 SoleMates!
Additional SoleMate Information
- Support for Team SoleMatesSupport for Team SoleMates
• Personalized training plan
• Easy online registration process
• Easy online fundraising page
• GOTR SoleMates tech shirt
• Great duffle bag for all your gear
• Fundraising support and ideas
- Fundraising CommitmentFundraising Commitment
The fundraising minimum to participate as a solemate is $170. This covers the cost for one girl to go through the program.
We encourage you to set your goal much higher! The Sky's the limit at Girls on the Run!
- How to be a SoleMateHow to be a SoleMateYou can participate in ANY event as part of our fundraising team! Run, walk, swim, or bike. No matter what race you chose, the impact of your fundraising is clear: You will be helping GOTR transform the way girls see themselves and their opportunities.
Through your training and experience, we hope you find the same sense of accomplishment, pride, and joy as these young girls do when they cross the finish line of their first 5K! Sign up today to be a SoleMate and let your love of running make a difference in the life of a girl. Questions? Contact Karen Join us on Facebook ! Just want to donate?
Steps to become a SoleMate:
Step 1: Complete the registration form. There is a $25 fee to register for Team SoleMates. The $25 will begin your fundraising commitment. This donation on your behalf to Girls on the Run, shows your commitment to the values we are instilling in girls everywhere to celebrate their physical and emotional health. Once we receive your completed form, you will receive a confirmation email and next steps.
Step 2: Identify and register for the race you plan to complete as a SoleMate.
Step 3: Create your Team SoleMates personal fundraising page. You should receive a link once you have submitted your Team SoleMates registration form in Step 1.
Step 4: Start training and fundraising.
**** Please note that registration for SoleMates does not include registration to the actual race you choose to participate in while raising money for Girls on the Run—this should be paid to the actual race event.
Register as a SoleMate!
Have questions? Contact Karen
Just want to donate?
|Angie Hayes||Katie Amaya||Ashley McDonald|
|Emy Dunfee||Where the Wild Things Run : Casey Cortese, Anne Grenier, Jodi Foster, Erin Lemmons and Abbie Kozik ran the Ragnar Relay!||Jen Bahl|
|Karen MacFarquhar||Jackie Coucke||Rebeka Darbonne|
|Natalie Wilkos||Lisa Davis||Lindsay Jones|