July 21 - July 23
Summit Mt. Massive (14,429′) and Mt. Elbert (14,439’) in Leadville, CO, over the course of two days. Tap into your inner superpower and challenge yourself, while making a difference for our girls.
This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity. Climbers will have access to the Girls on the Run basecamp, located on a private ranch adjacent to both mountains. Basecamp will be fully equipped with the support and services climbers need to make this a unique experience.
Registration is now closed for the 2023 14er Challenge. We hope to see you in 2024!
When is it?
July 21st – July 23rd
Where is it?
Mt. Massive & Mt. Elbert in Leadville, CO
How It Works
When you register to take on this challenge, you are not just doing this for yourself, you are doing this for the next generation of girls. As a registered climber, you commit to a fundraising goal (a minimum of $2,500) to help support an entire team of girls this year. For every dollar you raise, you will be teaching girls that they are strong and capable of any challenge, JUST LIKE YOU!
Climb for YOUR Council
This year, we are excited to invite climbers to join us for the 14er Challenge while supporting their home council! Your home council will receive 40% of your total fundraising (minimum of $1,000 will go to your home council). Registration is limited, grab a friend and sign up today! If you have questions about this, please do not hesitate to reach out to us directly – (720) 879-2354.
- Early Bird Registration: $249 (until March 31, 2023)
- Regular Registration: $299 (April 1, 2023 – June 1, 2023)
Registration is now closed for the 2023 challenge!
We are truly making this a one-of-a-kind experience. Your registration fee includes:
- Girls on the Run basecamp
- Access to private camping located at the base of both 14ers
- Shuttle service to trailhead each morning
- Meals and daypack snacks
- Evening entertainment
- The cleanest port-a-potties this side of the Continental Divide
- Training plans and support
- Fundraising support and incentives
- Exclusive climber swag
Basecamp Support Add-Ons:
Packing light? Avoiding airline baggage fees? We got you covered. We will have your gear set up and waiting for you at basecamp. You can add on camping gear at additional cost:
- Single Occupancy Private Tent: $250 per person — cot, sleeping bag, sleeping pad, pillow, and lantern
- Double Occupancy Tent: $175 per person — cot, sleeping bag, sleeping pad, pillow, and lantern
2023 Registration is closed! We hope to see you in 2024.
Questions? Check out our FAQs or send us an email!
Interested in sponsoring this event? Contact Lauren Pietrek at [email protected].